NOTE: Bitwarden takes a lot of liberties with it's access to docker... it's probably best to run it on a (virtual) machine of its own...
curl -Lso bitwarden.sh https://go.btwrdn.co/bw-sh chmod +x bitwarden.sh
During the "install", you will be asked some questions...
- "Enter the domain name for your Bitwarden instance:"
- Give the domain name and port if you need one.
- "Do you want to use Let's Encrypt to generate a free SSL certificate?" - no
- "Do you have a SSL certificate to use?" - no
- "Do you want to generate a self-signed SSL certificate?" - no
Fixup the following keys in
Optionally, add admin email addresses too, separated by commas if necessary: